Books, books, books, and so much more!
- greeting cards
- mismatched socks
- tote bags
Our goal is to become your independent bookstore of choice in Summit County.
An Adventure Story...
The Next Page Bookstore is located in beautiful Frisco, Colorado on “The Main Street of the Rockies”. At The Next Page, we strive to keep our focus on the traditional strengths of an independent bookseller - a great selection of books, personalized and friendly service, a knowledgeable staff, and a deep commitment to the community that we serve.
It’s a great place to relax after your day of mountain adventure. Come in and stay as long as you like. We have a great selection of teas, and we just love to talk about books.
Have you read...
- The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
- David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
- Mountain to Mountain by local author Shannon Galpin
- Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- The Dinner by Herman Koch
- Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
- The Enchanted by Rene Denfeld
- The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- The Night Gardener by Jonathan Auxier
- Every Day by David Levithan
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- Bad Dog Flash by Ruth Paul
- Children Make Terrible Pets by Peter Brown
- What Do You Do With an Idea by Kobi Yamada