Books, books, books, and so much more!
- greeting cards
- mismatched socks
- tote bags
Our goal is to become your independent bookstore of choice in Summit County.
An Adventure Story...
The Next Page Bookstore is located in beautiful Frisco, Colorado on “The Main Street of the Rockies”. At The Next Page, we strive to keep our focus on the traditional strengths of an independent bookseller - a great selection of books, personalized and friendly service, a knowledgeable staff, and a deep commitment to the community that we serve.
It’s a great place to relax after your day of mountain adventure. Come in and stay as long as you like. We have a great selection of teas, and we just love to talk about books.
Have you read...
- The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
- David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
- Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
- Quiet by Susan Cain
- Tenth of December by George Saunders
- Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- The Dinner by Herman Koch
- Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
- We Are Water by Wally Lamb
- The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Every Day by David Levithan
- Journey by Aaron Becker
- I Want My Hat Back by Jon Klassen
- Children Make Terrible Pets by Peter Brown
- Monsters Eat Whiny Children by Bruce Eric Kaplan